The uncomfortable symptoms of the common cold – sore throats, runny noses and nagging coughs – send many patients to their doctors’ offices seeking antibiotics. Unfortunately, not only are antibiotics of no use against cold and flu symptoms, their overuse is also contributing to a global epidemic of drug resistance. With a goal of reducing this effect, Sarath Malepati, MD founded the Los Angeles-based PPC Group and developed the award-winning EZC Pak to encourage people to become less reliant on unnecessary antibiotics and more focused on supporting a healthy immune system.
EZC Pak is an immune-boosting supplement offered in a convenient over the counter five-day tapered dosage pack. This physician-formulated supplement is sourced from high quality ingredients, including certified organic Echinacea, Zinc and Vitamin C delivered in gluten-free, vegetarian capsules that are safe and well tolerated and have no sugar added.
Echinacea has long been used for immune system support for promoting T-cell activity. Zinc, an essential trace metal, is considered to be involved in virtually every aspect of the immune system’s function and Vitamin C is critical to a wide range of metabolic reactions in the body and is often depleted during times of illness.
When your immune system isn’t performing at its peak, you are more susceptible to colds and flu. You’re especially vulnerable in times of stress, while traveling, or when your diet and sleeping habits are poor. Maintaining a healthy immune system is key to feeling your best and EZC Pak is designed to provide the immune support you need.
EZC Pak is the 2017 DSN Buyer’s Choice Award Winner at the ECRM National Cough, Cold, & Allergy Retail Conference.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Containing certified organic Echinacea purpurea, Zinc acetate and Vitamin C, EZC Pak capsules are formulated using the best available clinical data.
- VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN-FREE AND NO-SUGAR ADDED: Designed to be well tolerated by a wide range of people, EZC Pak immune boosting supplements are available in gluten-free, vegetarian and no-sugar-added capsules.
- 5-DAY TAPERED PACK: Available in an over the counter 5-day package to help support a healthy immune system. Each pack contains 28 capsules (14 Echinacea supplements/14 Zinc and Vitamin C supplements) with a dosage that tapers off over 5 days.
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED: Physician Sarath Malepati, MD formulated EZC Pak with organic Echinacea, Zinc and Vitamin C supplements to help support the body’s normal immune system defenses and aid in the reduction of global antibiotic overuse.
- INAPPROPRIATE USE OF ANTIBIOTICS: Antibiotic overuse contributes to drug resistance and they can’t be used to treat cold and flu symptoms. EZC Pak is not a substitute for necessary antibiotics, but serves as an immune boosting supplement.
Price: $ 19.99