Clean, treat, protect, and care for cuts, scrapes, minor burns, itches, pain, skin rashes and insect bites with the Johnson & Johnson Red Cross All Purpose First Aid Kit. This versatile kit contains 140 first aid essentials, including cleansing wipes, gauze pads, antibiotic ointment with pain relief, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, bandages, non-stick pads, rolled gauze, and much more. The kit includes products from leading, doctor-recommended brands, including Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages for covering cuts and scrapes, Neosporin for antibiotic protection, Tylenol for relieving pain, and Bengay for topical analgesia. Two pairs of nitrile patient examination gloves help you ensure proper aseptic technique, while the Johnson & Johnson First Aid Guide offers helpful instruction. All supplies come packaged in a durable, plastic first aid box that keeps your items accessible, organized, and ready when you need them. This #1 selling branded first aid* kit is for use anywhere: at home, on-the-go and outdoors, and offers a great value by saving you over vs. average retail price.*Claim based on Nielsen’s Answers on Demand average retail price of certain included Johnson & Johnson items for the 52WK period ending 07/02/16, total US. 2016, The Nielsen Company. Compared to average Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
- #1 selling branded first aid kit contains 140 essential first aid supplies
- All-purpose first aid kit contains cleansing wipes, gauze pads, antibiotic ointment with pain relief, and more
- Includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes to cover minor wounds for healing
- Band-Aid Brand Of First Aid Products small gauze pads, non-stick pads and small rolled gauze to cover larger wounds for healing
- Full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + PAIN RELIEF cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain